All day and the day before, I had been checking weather to see what it would be like for Alexys' senior pictures and it was going to be fine. And then at 1pm the day of her pictures, it started hailing and the weather predictions changed. It was nerve wracking! But still the chance of rain was small at Hudson Gardens. The 30 minute drive there was filled with spots of rain, angry clouds and wind... And then I didn't update her on which location we were doing first, I wasn't feeling the greatest about how this was starting! But she was so upbeat and excited by the time she arrived at Hudson Gardens that I was like this is going to be great! I just loved her energy! And it was a fantastic session! No rain! Gorgeous light! And one of the happiest people! It was wonderful!
I love that she had this idea! So cute!
I love this one! It is so cute!
Hands down this is one of my favorites! I love it so much!
And I also love this one...
and this one...
and this one... I love them all so much!
I love these with her mom! So cute!
.jpg)





.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)



Comments