When I talked to Cheyenne's mom about her senior pictures, I just couldn't wait to do them! And when we got there, it was so hard to not be so extra excited because Cheyenne's excitement was contagious!
Cheyenne is an amazing young woman and it was such a joy to be able to photograph her!There were kitty cats everywhere! They were all super friendly and excited to be a part of what we were doing 😄 They were all just adorable! I really loved this porch! It was so cute and quaint!
I love this one! The trees, the light, Cheyenne and Jet! It was just amazing!
This is so sweet!
Oh my gosh! So precious!
I just love the feel of the colors, the barn, the chair - it was so perfect for Cheyenne!
She is so cute! I love this one!
For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com. You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com

















Comments