It has taken awhile for me to get these up! Especially for a short session. Colby may, or may not, get his braces off in the future. So just in case that never happens (how his mom is feeling right now), we did a mini-session until that marvelous day that he actually gets them off and can feel his gums again. Until that far off in the future day, he has a few pictures for the yearbook. And I can't wait to finish the session, Colby is very funny and kept me laughing the entire time! Of course, he too, like so many of my seniors this year is a drama (I'm not really sure what word to use here - major? geek? freak? they all seem too old for a high school senior) lover. I think I will call the Seniors of 2013, the Drama Team.
Isaak was so easygoing and genuinely amazing to be around! He wanted his senior pictures at sunset in Boulder, which is always a hit or a miss. There’s just something about that golden light hitting the rocks and mountains that makes everything feel magical. The only catch? Everyone else thinks so too. I picked this spot years ago because hardly anyone goes there. But this time, when we showed up, it was packed ! I couldn’t believe it. I was like, really?? Why here, today of all days? As it turns out, a sweet group of friends was setting up for a surprise proposal right in the middle of our spot. I mean, adorable, but also, the timing! But honestly, that’s one of the things I love about my job, something unexpected always happens. Whether it’s weather changes, running late, surprise events, or wardrobe hiccups, it's always a challenge! And every single time, it ends up being even better than what I planned. We wandered off a bit and found these incredible rocks off...




Comments