Photographing in the theater has been my dream for a very long time! I was so thankful to Parson's Theater for allowing us to photograph there! It is a wonderful theater and they have a great dressing room! We only had a small amount of time to be there, but I could have photographed there all day!
I could tell Taryn was so comfortable on the stage, I am always in awe of theater people! They are so brave, talented and dedicated to their passion.
I love this one! Taryn looks so happy!
I had her sing - and it was amazing! She has an incredible voice! Her stage presence was just mazing - and that isn't something that everyone has no matter how good they are. I could tell that people are just drawn to Taryn when she's on stage.
I love these in the seats!
Oh, the drama! 😂
Dressing rooms are always so fascinating! I think the kid in me is just kiddy to be in there 😂
The day we did pictures it was almost 100 degrees, it was so hot! Even by the time we got to Boulder, it was hot!
I have been taking pictures in this spot for years and the trees are starting to grow into the image... in a couple of years I will have to walk down the path to see this view. I shouldn't complain because after the floods in Boulder in 2013, this park and pond were washed away. I am so thankful that the City of Boulder redid the pond and restored the area.
I love this one!
The clouds were moving so quickly, until I wanted them to 😂 Poor Taryn had to sit on the rock for what felt like 20 minutes while we waited for the clouds... But I was loving the reflections! The colors and Taryn's white dress were just amazing!
I love this one on the rocks!
I love these with the flowers!































Comments