Ever since I was a kid, grandparents meant sooooo much to me! My great grandma was my person and still remains such an important person in my life. Whenever I do multi-generational family sessions, I always ask the grandparents if they want pictures with just the grandkids and very few take me up on it. I still encourage it because people for who have grandparents, they are such an important part of our lives! When Tracey contacted me and wanted to do pictures with her grandkids, I was over the moon! She gets it! It isn't just important for the grandparents, but the grandkids as well!
The older boys weren't very excited about pictures, but I hope as they get older they realize how absolutely special it is that they have these!
The smiles were a little hard to get out of these three, so I had them run and then there were definitely some happier faces! Especially on the little guy! He is soooo cute! That face! It is so precious!
I didn't really mean to over represent the little guy.... but I also didn't want to torture the older kids. I get it, they weren't into it and I wanted to respect that. I do wish I had won them over with my amazing questions and thoughts 😂 But this time I didn't.
But look at this smile! So amazing!
For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com. You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com




















Comments