Chloe had so many ideas for what she wanted to do, I love how she took the time to think about it and bring so many different props. Especially because I forgot the one I was supposed to bring - epic fail! I felt so bad! Especially because now I have to photoshop the image 😂
I love this one with all the books! The last couple of years have really had a lot of avid readers and I LOVE that!
.jpg)
Chloe and all her books and notes! This is so cute!
And she is FEARLESS!
I love her sweater! It is so cozy looking!
We were going to try and do golf pictures at a golf course, but we were having troubles finding somewhere to do it. Which actually worked out in our favor! I think this spot was perfect!
I love this one! I wouldn't usually include an image like this, but I love the movement and the look that there is a story here 💜
I love these with black dress and fence! So sassy and cute!
I knew it would be dark when we were done, I just thought we would be up on top of a mountain 😂 But we were having too much fun at the park and Chautauqua! And I love how these came out! Chloe has the greatest smile!
For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com. You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com

.jpg)
a.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

a.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
a.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
a.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments