Skip to main content

Austin Senior Pictures, Boulder

Another reluctant high school senior success!  I mean, can Austin really say he was reluctant and look so good??? 😂 Compared to his sister, yes he was reluctant.  But just as an individual, not compared to his sister, he was just perfect! We were just going to do pictures on Flagstaff Mountain, but at the last minute we decided to do some at Chautauqua and I am so glad!  The colors were absolutely amazing!


I love these in the field so much!




The light was just so amazing at the top of Flagstaff Mountain!  I know why so many people go up there to watch the sun set!  It is just gorgeous!
We ran into these two!  Such a treat!


Austin is such bright and ambitious young man!  I can't wait to see what he decides to do in the next couple of years! He has some great opportunities coming up!






I had no idea that Austin's mom was afraid of heights... But she went and sat on that rock to save our spot so we could get sunset pictures.  And then I saw her face as she was getting off the rock... I felt so bad!  But, the things we do for our kids!

Aren't they just so cute???



The waiting for the sun to set and get colors in the sky is always soooo long!  But Austin had patience!  I was very grateful, because it took forever 😂


I love this one!  Austin really did an amazing job, I sure hope he had a good time!




For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com.  You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaak's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 Isaak was so easygoing and genuinely amazing to be around!  He wanted his senior pictures at sunset in Boulder, which is always a hit or a miss. There’s just something about that golden light hitting the rocks and mountains that makes everything feel magical. The only catch? Everyone else thinks so too. I picked this spot years ago because hardly anyone goes there. But this time, when we showed up, it was packed ! I couldn’t believe it. I was like, really?? Why here, today of all days? As it turns out, a sweet group of friends was setting up for a surprise proposal right in the middle of our spot. I mean, adorable, but also, the timing!  But honestly, that’s one of the things I love about my job, something unexpected always happens. Whether it’s weather changes, running late, surprise events, or wardrobe hiccups, it's always a challenge! And every single time, it ends up being even better than what I planned. We wandered off a bit and found these incredible rocks off...

Brayden, Golden, Co.

 When Brayden said he wanted to do his senior pictures at Red Rocks, I was totally on board, Red Rocks is always amazing and absolutely beautiful! The only problem was the day we were doing them there was a concert.  I was very nervous! I’ve done sessions there before when a concert was happening that night, and it just a very adventurous thing to do. There are so many cars!  And people.  They are everywhere!  I didn’t even know who was performing that night, but that doesn't mean much...  I was crossing my fingers that it would all work out. And thankfully it did! It was perfect. There weren’t many people around until the doors opened, and that gave us such an amazing window to get some incredible shots. These are probably some of the greatest images I have taken at the tunnel! It was very exciting! We were lucky to be blessed with some beautiful deer! You can see all the cars starting to show up!  I was going to take them out, but then I was...

Sage's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 When I first showed up for Sage’s senior session, I just knew it was going to be something special. She was a little shy at first, but right away I could tell what a sweet and genuine young lady she is. And once she warmed up, she started to shine—it was such a joy to capture! The locations she chose were absolutely perfect, and they fit her so well. And then, as if the day knew how amazing Sage is, the sun came out just for her. It had been hiding behind the clouds for quite a while, but suddenly it burst through, lighting up her gorgeous hair and giving everything this beautiful, glowy warmth. It honestly felt magical, and I couldn’t have been more excited. Photographing Sage was such an honor. She’s kind, authentic, and absolutely radiant—I just adored every moment of her session! She has the greatest smile! I love these in the water!  It was such a beautiful day! I love this one!  It is just magical! Her and her brother are so cute! I love these in the grasses!...