Skip to main content

Alycia

 I have known this amazing young lady since she was just a little one! I am so blessed to get to see her almost every year! And this year is so extra special for her! She is graduating 8th grade this year! I cannot wait to see what she does in High School, she is going to be amazing!



I love this one!  Alycia picked this spot, she has such a good eye!


Thank goodness the pain hasn't been that bad and that I was prepared!  I love this umbrella!

You would not believe how many people were at Union Station this day!  And half of Union Station is under construction which compounded the number of people! I did have to do my photoshop mafia and take a few people out...
Congratulations Alycia!  This is such a wonderful time!!  Enjoy it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaak's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 Isaak was so easygoing and genuinely amazing to be around!  He wanted his senior pictures at sunset in Boulder, which is always a hit or a miss. There’s just something about that golden light hitting the rocks and mountains that makes everything feel magical. The only catch? Everyone else thinks so too. I picked this spot years ago because hardly anyone goes there. But this time, when we showed up, it was packed ! I couldn’t believe it. I was like, really?? Why here, today of all days? As it turns out, a sweet group of friends was setting up for a surprise proposal right in the middle of our spot. I mean, adorable, but also, the timing!  But honestly, that’s one of the things I love about my job, something unexpected always happens. Whether it’s weather changes, running late, surprise events, or wardrobe hiccups, it's always a challenge! And every single time, it ends up being even better than what I planned. We wandered off a bit and found these incredible rocks off...

Brayden, Golden, Co.

 When Brayden said he wanted to do his senior pictures at Red Rocks, I was totally on board, Red Rocks is always amazing and absolutely beautiful! The only problem was the day we were doing them there was a concert.  I was very nervous! I’ve done sessions there before when a concert was happening that night, and it just a very adventurous thing to do. There are so many cars!  And people.  They are everywhere!  I didn’t even know who was performing that night, but that doesn't mean much...  I was crossing my fingers that it would all work out. And thankfully it did! It was perfect. There weren’t many people around until the doors opened, and that gave us such an amazing window to get some incredible shots. These are probably some of the greatest images I have taken at the tunnel! It was very exciting! We were lucky to be blessed with some beautiful deer! You can see all the cars starting to show up!  I was going to take them out, but then I was...

Sage's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 When I first showed up for Sage’s senior session, I just knew it was going to be something special. She was a little shy at first, but right away I could tell what a sweet and genuine young lady she is. And once she warmed up, she started to shine—it was such a joy to capture! The locations she chose were absolutely perfect, and they fit her so well. And then, as if the day knew how amazing Sage is, the sun came out just for her. It had been hiding behind the clouds for quite a while, but suddenly it burst through, lighting up her gorgeous hair and giving everything this beautiful, glowy warmth. It honestly felt magical, and I couldn’t have been more excited. Photographing Sage was such an honor. She’s kind, authentic, and absolutely radiant—I just adored every moment of her session! She has the greatest smile! I love these in the water!  It was such a beautiful day! I love this one!  It is just magical! Her and her brother are so cute! I love these in the grasses!...