I have known Kylee since she was in 2nd grade! I have seen her grow up and go off to college and just become a marvelous young woman! All during the wedding I watched her and all her elegance! I wasn't surprised at all, I was just so awed to see just how well she has embodied all of it! She is like Jackie Kennedy, she is that elegant! And meeting Benji was so great! She is such a present and thankful person, it was very heart warming! I loved watching these two and how they compliment each other in such great ways!
I am so in love with these! So in love!
Isaak was so easygoing and genuinely amazing to be around! He wanted his senior pictures at sunset in Boulder, which is always a hit or a miss. There’s just something about that golden light hitting the rocks and mountains that makes everything feel magical. The only catch? Everyone else thinks so too. I picked this spot years ago because hardly anyone goes there. But this time, when we showed up, it was packed ! I couldn’t believe it. I was like, really?? Why here, today of all days? As it turns out, a sweet group of friends was setting up for a surprise proposal right in the middle of our spot. I mean, adorable, but also, the timing! But honestly, that’s one of the things I love about my job, something unexpected always happens. Whether it’s weather changes, running late, surprise events, or wardrobe hiccups, it's always a challenge! And every single time, it ends up being even better than what I planned. We wandered off a bit and found these incredible rocks off...






















































Comments