Skip to main content

Brighton Family Portraits, Sarah and John

Sarah and John were wonderful!  They cooperated so lovely, had a good time and were an absolute joy to photograph!  I loved photographing them on the trampoline, they showed me all the tricks they could do and explained why they put gravel on it - I think it had something to do with how high they could bounce the gravel.

 I loved the fence!  And they look so cute on it.


 Jemma, the dog, was supposed to be in the pictures with Sarah and John.  But as you can see here, she was running around everywhere.  We eventually go her to calm down, but just barely!
 I am going to start a book of my GQ boys, I have had so many boys posing and looking so fabulous!  That I may just start my own GQ section, maybe I could do a calendar - Natalie's 18 month calendar of GQ boys.
 I love this image, they look so sweet...
 ...and then John does what every boy does to his sister, he licks her when she leasts suspects it.



 This would be many of the few that we got and almost got of Jemma.
 These next 2 are more of what we really captured of Jemma.

 As I was leaving, John came out and started to do things, I really could have stayed there all day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denver Family Portraits, Kalani and Todd

When Kalani called and said she wanted to do pictures at her house, I was so excited! I love doing pictures in people's homes! I worry about toddlers in their own homes, they tend to be a little too comfortable and sometimes don't listen, but this little guy was amazing! He was definitely the star of the show! If you can't tell by this image, he likes attention!  And I just love how loved he is!  It is very heartwarming!  This little guy and his grandpa have this very special relationship, they can just look at each other and laughter commences.  It is super extra special!       For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com.  You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com

Boulder Senior Pictures, Sonny

I did Sonny's sisters Senior Pictures last year, she has been friends with my son since kindergarten and I wasn't even thinking that Sonny would be next! And so close to his sister, I should have known, but I was still remembering him as a little middle schooler! When he got out of the car, I couldn't believe how tall he had gotten! All I could think was where was I last year?!?? And then I remembered, it was mostly inside and away from people. I am still like how did he grow up??   When we were in this spot there were a lot of people looking out over the point, I really wanted to do pictures here and I was hoping they would all clear out.  And they did, just long enough for us to do some pictures before the next group came in.  I love these!  And I love that the sun was right where Sonny was! Sonny's sister did her pictures here and it was covered in snow and I had no idea how close we were to an edge that just dropped off like that (ahhhhh!) or that there was this be

Boulder Senior Pictures,

Macy is such a happy young lady! It was so wonderful to hang out with her for a little bit! And what a beautiful day! We were so lucky because the day before it was raining in Boulder. I just adore Macy's smile!  She is so sweet! I cannot remember the actresses name that Macy looks like, but she really looks like her!  She is so classy in this image! The mountains looked so good this day! I love the colors in this one!  It is such a great spot for pretty trees! Her mom is so funny!  I love this image! I love these 2!  They are so sweet together! I think Macy thought I was a little crazy asking her to spin and walk funny, but then she got into it and she had some fun!   Love, love, love this one! This path is always so wonderful!  And Macy looked so awesome on it! I feel like the sun came out on this day because Macy was there!  She is such a bright and happy being!  She is just wonderful to be around!         For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call