Skip to main content

Denver Senior Pictures, Aidan

I can't believe it has taken me so long to get these up... it's like I am in massive denial that this kid graduated from high school - a MONTH ago!  I only took these images 7 months ago...  It is just incredibly hard when he's the youngest of three and belongs to me.  And it wasn't exactly a "normal" year.  So much was unknown and really just quite boring because nothing was happening.  I felt like I was sitting on the edge of my seat holding my breath for months!  And then just like that, the end of the school year was approaching - he was able to be in a musical, graduation was actually going to be a thing and he started hanging out with friends again.  And just like a record that was set on the slow setting was reset to the normal setting it was all over in a flash.  It all seems so surreal.  Like a big long stress dream about how my youngest's Senior Year was going to be.
But I have wonderful pictures of my baby boy and I am so grateful that we got to hang out and do this together!
This kid and his dog!  When he was younger that is all he talked about!  Piper this and Piper that. Piper, Piper, Piper!  So of course she had to be in some of the pictures.  Even though her Pug anxiety was front and center!  She still did a good job!

I must have said something questionable... Or maybe I was being too much of a mom....
I love this one!



We of course had to do something at the Denver Performing Arts Center!  We had originally planned to go inside and do some there, but then this pandemic thing happened and like so many things we had to be flexible and do it differently.  And I really love these, so it all worked out!


I am lucky he was cooperating at all!


  For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com.  You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaak's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 Isaak was so easygoing and genuinely amazing to be around!  He wanted his senior pictures at sunset in Boulder, which is always a hit or a miss. There’s just something about that golden light hitting the rocks and mountains that makes everything feel magical. The only catch? Everyone else thinks so too. I picked this spot years ago because hardly anyone goes there. But this time, when we showed up, it was packed ! I couldn’t believe it. I was like, really?? Why here, today of all days? As it turns out, a sweet group of friends was setting up for a surprise proposal right in the middle of our spot. I mean, adorable, but also, the timing!  But honestly, that’s one of the things I love about my job, something unexpected always happens. Whether it’s weather changes, running late, surprise events, or wardrobe hiccups, it's always a challenge! And every single time, it ends up being even better than what I planned. We wandered off a bit and found these incredible rocks off...

Brayden, Golden, Co.

 When Brayden said he wanted to do his senior pictures at Red Rocks, I was totally on board, Red Rocks is always amazing and absolutely beautiful! The only problem was the day we were doing them there was a concert.  I was very nervous! I’ve done sessions there before when a concert was happening that night, and it just a very adventurous thing to do. There are so many cars!  And people.  They are everywhere!  I didn’t even know who was performing that night, but that doesn't mean much...  I was crossing my fingers that it would all work out. And thankfully it did! It was perfect. There weren’t many people around until the doors opened, and that gave us such an amazing window to get some incredible shots. These are probably some of the greatest images I have taken at the tunnel! It was very exciting! We were lucky to be blessed with some beautiful deer! You can see all the cars starting to show up!  I was going to take them out, but then I was...

Sage's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 When I first showed up for Sage’s senior session, I just knew it was going to be something special. She was a little shy at first, but right away I could tell what a sweet and genuine young lady she is. And once she warmed up, she started to shine—it was such a joy to capture! The locations she chose were absolutely perfect, and they fit her so well. And then, as if the day knew how amazing Sage is, the sun came out just for her. It had been hiding behind the clouds for quite a while, but suddenly it burst through, lighting up her gorgeous hair and giving everything this beautiful, glowy warmth. It honestly felt magical, and I couldn’t have been more excited. Photographing Sage was such an honor. She’s kind, authentic, and absolutely radiant—I just adored every moment of her session! She has the greatest smile! I love these in the water!  It was such a beautiful day! I love this one!  It is just magical! Her and her brother are so cute! I love these in the grasses!...