Skip to main content

Social Media Post

Using Social Media can build brand awareness and drive customers to your site. Especially on Instagram. It’s an easy way to make your business more relatable and at the same time introducing yourself to your customers and potential customers. It can be daunting at first, trying to remember to post, figuring out what to post, writing content etc… There are 12 months in a year and that can seem crushingly hard to think about coming up with content! Even when you break it down to a month or even a week – where do you even start? My advice is to just start! If breaking up the year into seasons helps, do that. Anything that you can chunk out what you do and how you do it can help make this an easier process. I can help with one of the biggest things – images! I am offering a Social Media session that can help you either get started or fill in some of your weekly content. With this session, you can either do four seasons worth of photos, first quarter photos, just a month or the entire year! These images can be of you and what you like to do and where you work, photos of you with clients and/or family or a combination of photos you can come up with. It can be anything that you want to represent to your customers about who you are and what your business represents. This session is around 2 hours and we can do multiple locations with different outfits. In the end, you will have 52 web-sized images to use throughout the month, half the year or even the entire year! I would love to talk to you about this super fun photo session, if you are interested give me a call or email me. www.nataliebeckphotography.com 720.837.5378 natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com

Featuring you in your home doing home things is a great way to introduce yourself and connect with others.  Who doesn't love sitting on the couch and being on their phone?? 


Even doing the shopping can look great on Instagram!  Especially if you are talking about cooking a meal or telling others how you are making healthier choices. 
Scrolling stoppers really help out too!  And who doesn't love an image of a kid taking a bite of food that is too big for them??






Photographing in your home is a great way to have content for business and personal!
Bikes, much like dogs are great conversation starters!
And a traditional headshot could be something we do too!

You know your favorite mug?  Wouldn't it look great in pictures??







If you have a special talent, I would love to feature that!  






   For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com.  You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denver Family Portraits, Kalani and Todd

When Kalani called and said she wanted to do pictures at her house, I was so excited! I love doing pictures in people's homes! I worry about toddlers in their own homes, they tend to be a little too comfortable and sometimes don't listen, but this little guy was amazing! He was definitely the star of the show! If you can't tell by this image, he likes attention!  And I just love how loved he is!  It is very heartwarming!  This little guy and his grandpa have this very special relationship, they can just look at each other and laughter commences.  It is super extra special!       For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com.  You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com

Fort Lupton Senior Pictures, Isaac

I was so excited to be doing another session with baseball! And then we got to the field - that is usually unlocked - and it was locked and the sprinklers were on. So that was slightly disappointing. We were still able to do a few on the outside, but I still wished we had been able to go inside and not get soaking wet! I love this one!  This one was my silver lining to the gates being locked.  I wouldn't have thought to do  if we had been on the inside.  It totally reminds me of endless summers and having fun! When I first arrived Isaac's mom told me how she found me and at first it all made sense... and then I was so confused.  She said she found me on Zillow, at first that sounded perfectly reasonable.  And then I thought, Zillow is a site for houses...  I am sure my face went from pleased to confused... But thank you Zillow for listing my business name because otherwise she wouldn't have called. I love this one! Isaac has such a marvelous smile!  And he is such a wonderf

Boulder Senior Pictures, Sonny

I did Sonny's sisters Senior Pictures last year, she has been friends with my son since kindergarten and I wasn't even thinking that Sonny would be next! And so close to his sister, I should have known, but I was still remembering him as a little middle schooler! When he got out of the car, I couldn't believe how tall he had gotten! All I could think was where was I last year?!?? And then I remembered, it was mostly inside and away from people. I am still like how did he grow up??   When we were in this spot there were a lot of people looking out over the point, I really wanted to do pictures here and I was hoping they would all clear out.  And they did, just long enough for us to do some pictures before the next group came in.  I love these!  And I love that the sun was right where Sonny was! Sonny's sister did her pictures here and it was covered in snow and I had no idea how close we were to an edge that just dropped off like that (ahhhhh!) or that there was this be