Skip to main content

Sharon and Andrew's Wedding

Here are some images from my Fairbanks wedding. Sharon and Andrew are such wonderful people! They are so sweet and caring! Their wedding was absolutely gorgeous! It was wonderful to see all their friends and relatives help out to create a perfect day. The weather, which seems to be a reoccurring event in weddings this year, mostly cooperated with a few showers here and there. Sharon and Andrew have been together for quite awhile, but I would have never known because they still act they just met and can't get enough of each other. It was fabulous to see a couple so in love!

Sharon's dress was the most beautiful dress ever!





I loved the back of her dress!








All of the bridesmaids had flipflops with their names on them, they were so cute!





















This is Jim and by far he is one of the finest DJ's I have ever worked with! I am thinking of buying him and bringing him with me to every event I do.


Comments

Jenette Vlasoff said…
I love the photos!!! I want to see them all :) You guys look great and and it's awesome to see the love you have for one another shine through in these photos. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day ~ I love you both! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Jeanie Farley said…
I have known Sharon since childhood and I have to say, you did such a fabulous job capturing their special day. I am so happy to have been able to see these pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Isaak's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 Isaak was so easygoing and genuinely amazing to be around!  He wanted his senior pictures at sunset in Boulder, which is always a hit or a miss. There’s just something about that golden light hitting the rocks and mountains that makes everything feel magical. The only catch? Everyone else thinks so too. I picked this spot years ago because hardly anyone goes there. But this time, when we showed up, it was packed ! I couldn’t believe it. I was like, really?? Why here, today of all days? As it turns out, a sweet group of friends was setting up for a surprise proposal right in the middle of our spot. I mean, adorable, but also, the timing!  But honestly, that’s one of the things I love about my job, something unexpected always happens. Whether it’s weather changes, running late, surprise events, or wardrobe hiccups, it's always a challenge! And every single time, it ends up being even better than what I planned. We wandered off a bit and found these incredible rocks off...

Brayden, Golden, Co.

 When Brayden said he wanted to do his senior pictures at Red Rocks, I was totally on board, Red Rocks is always amazing and absolutely beautiful! The only problem was the day we were doing them there was a concert.  I was very nervous! I’ve done sessions there before when a concert was happening that night, and it just a very adventurous thing to do. There are so many cars!  And people.  They are everywhere!  I didn’t even know who was performing that night, but that doesn't mean much...  I was crossing my fingers that it would all work out. And thankfully it did! It was perfect. There weren’t many people around until the doors opened, and that gave us such an amazing window to get some incredible shots. These are probably some of the greatest images I have taken at the tunnel! It was very exciting! We were lucky to be blessed with some beautiful deer! You can see all the cars starting to show up!  I was going to take them out, but then I was...

Sage's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 When I first showed up for Sage’s senior session, I just knew it was going to be something special. She was a little shy at first, but right away I could tell what a sweet and genuine young lady she is. And once she warmed up, she started to shine—it was such a joy to capture! The locations she chose were absolutely perfect, and they fit her so well. And then, as if the day knew how amazing Sage is, the sun came out just for her. It had been hiding behind the clouds for quite a while, but suddenly it burst through, lighting up her gorgeous hair and giving everything this beautiful, glowy warmth. It honestly felt magical, and I couldn’t have been more excited. Photographing Sage was such an honor. She’s kind, authentic, and absolutely radiant—I just adored every moment of her session! She has the greatest smile! I love these in the water!  It was such a beautiful day! I love this one!  It is just magical! Her and her brother are so cute! I love these in the grasses!...