Skip to main content
Amanda and Colby's wedding was as beautiful and wonderful as I knew it would be. They are such a wonderful couple and I have been waiting months, maybe even a year, to do their wedding. Amanda looked fabulous, even when she was convinced her make-up was melting off, she still looked wonderful! They were married in the country amongst the heat and the flies - somethings are just unforgettable! But even those couldn't put a damper on the day, it was just too perfect! I couldn't separate the next two images, one just wouldn't be the same without the other - and for inquiring minds, they are standing in front of a fan - due to the heat. Oh, did I mention the air conditioning didn't work?







Amanda thought it would be fun for the girls to chase the tractor, and they did a fabulous job (even better than when the guys had a chance to chase the girls on the tractor, but I can't blame them they were wearing those horrible rental shoes with no traction.)



Here are the boys chasing the tractor.


At least the ring bearer was excited to be doing pictures, the girls however totally ignored me.
And he was so polite too!




This is Eric, and he helpfully pointed out several things I needed to take pictures of. He was a wonderful help, I don't know what I would have done without him!



I love the parent dances! Lately, I've found myself tearing up during them and last night was no exception.
And apparently, Amanda loved it when Colby danced with his mom too.








Comments

Anonymous said…
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING...AMANDA & MEAGAN ARE SUCH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS..THE PHOTOS ARE GREAT CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL....LOVE THE TRACTOR PICS IT HAS SPECIAL MEANING..I'M SURE GEORGIE WAS WATCHING FROM HEAVEN.......
CONGRATS AMANDA & COLBY........

Popular posts from this blog

Isaak's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 Isaak was so easygoing and genuinely amazing to be around!  He wanted his senior pictures at sunset in Boulder, which is always a hit or a miss. There’s just something about that golden light hitting the rocks and mountains that makes everything feel magical. The only catch? Everyone else thinks so too. I picked this spot years ago because hardly anyone goes there. But this time, when we showed up, it was packed ! I couldn’t believe it. I was like, really?? Why here, today of all days? As it turns out, a sweet group of friends was setting up for a surprise proposal right in the middle of our spot. I mean, adorable, but also, the timing!  But honestly, that’s one of the things I love about my job, something unexpected always happens. Whether it’s weather changes, running late, surprise events, or wardrobe hiccups, it's always a challenge! And every single time, it ends up being even better than what I planned. We wandered off a bit and found these incredible rocks off...

Brayden, Golden, Co.

 When Brayden said he wanted to do his senior pictures at Red Rocks, I was totally on board, Red Rocks is always amazing and absolutely beautiful! The only problem was the day we were doing them there was a concert.  I was very nervous! I’ve done sessions there before when a concert was happening that night, and it just a very adventurous thing to do. There are so many cars!  And people.  They are everywhere!  I didn’t even know who was performing that night, but that doesn't mean much...  I was crossing my fingers that it would all work out. And thankfully it did! It was perfect. There weren’t many people around until the doors opened, and that gave us such an amazing window to get some incredible shots. These are probably some of the greatest images I have taken at the tunnel! It was very exciting! We were lucky to be blessed with some beautiful deer! You can see all the cars starting to show up!  I was going to take them out, but then I was...

Sage's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 When I first showed up for Sage’s senior session, I just knew it was going to be something special. She was a little shy at first, but right away I could tell what a sweet and genuine young lady she is. And once she warmed up, she started to shine—it was such a joy to capture! The locations she chose were absolutely perfect, and they fit her so well. And then, as if the day knew how amazing Sage is, the sun came out just for her. It had been hiding behind the clouds for quite a while, but suddenly it burst through, lighting up her gorgeous hair and giving everything this beautiful, glowy warmth. It honestly felt magical, and I couldn’t have been more excited. Photographing Sage was such an honor. She’s kind, authentic, and absolutely radiant—I just adored every moment of her session! She has the greatest smile! I love these in the water!  It was such a beautiful day! I love this one!  It is just magical! Her and her brother are so cute! I love these in the grasses!...