Skip to main content

Denver Portrait Photography, The Dickinson's

I am so going to make a book out of these!  I love these photos and this family - mostly the family, but I think the photos came out (everyone now, in a sing-song voice) faaantaaabuuuulous!  It was so much fun hanging out in the alley, and it really was a family friendly alley.  There wasn't a lot of profane graffiti, just really cool stuff (watch there are signs and symbols everywhere that I don't know what they mean and totally negates everything I just said).  But even the few people we saw were smiling at us, instead of lurking around wondering what they could "pick up" from us.
Here are the boys, with their new books.  They were so excited about their books and I thought it would be perfect for them to have them in a few of the images.
 Aren't they awesome!

 I know this isn't the greatest image, little Owen is scratching his belly, but in a way I think it makes the image.  And Sarah looks soooo happy, and really that's all that matters!

 These guys are so fun and energetic - they have to be with 3 boys!  And I love that they wanted to do family pictures somewhere different.
 This was just a light check, but Sarah made it look great!
 And you can gather a lot of info about each boy from each of their smiles.  I do have to say that Tyler (far left) is more of a ham and will probably be in the lime light when he grows up.  I think Zach (middle) will own a Billion $$$ company when he grows up and possibly take over the world.  I'm not quite sure about Owen, but I do know that that boy loves silly!  And you cannot go wrong with silly.  There can never be a dull moment around the 3 of them!
 I love these guys!  They should teach How to Cuddle and Make it Look GOOD 101!
 My little helpers!  I couldn't do it without at least 1 of them, but I really like the help of all 3.
 I wish I had a "like" button on my blog - but since I don't, if you haven't found me on Facebook yet, you can find me and like this image there.  Just search Natalie Beck Photography on Facebook - and thanks in advance.

 Love!

 I am thinking this is how it is most of the time - smiling parents while the boys go crazy.

 A small break and this is what they do - find things on the ground to inspect, get beat up by dad and drink mom's coffee -yum!
 I love these!  I think the image of Zach (middle) is one of my favorites from the whole shoot!
 And I have utterly and completely lost LOST them!  It was sooooo over.
 I do like this one!

 Aren't these great???  I took 50 images in 2 minutes and 19 seconds, and this is what I got!  Not bad when you have 3 over-done-being-photographed boys, you get what you get and don't throw a fit.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denver Family Portraits, Kalani and Todd

When Kalani called and said she wanted to do pictures at her house, I was so excited! I love doing pictures in people's homes! I worry about toddlers in their own homes, they tend to be a little too comfortable and sometimes don't listen, but this little guy was amazing! He was definitely the star of the show! If you can't tell by this image, he likes attention!  And I just love how loved he is!  It is very heartwarming!  This little guy and his grandpa have this very special relationship, they can just look at each other and laughter commences.  It is super extra special!       For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com.  You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com

Boulder Senior Pictures, Sonny

I did Sonny's sisters Senior Pictures last year, she has been friends with my son since kindergarten and I wasn't even thinking that Sonny would be next! And so close to his sister, I should have known, but I was still remembering him as a little middle schooler! When he got out of the car, I couldn't believe how tall he had gotten! All I could think was where was I last year?!?? And then I remembered, it was mostly inside and away from people. I am still like how did he grow up??   When we were in this spot there were a lot of people looking out over the point, I really wanted to do pictures here and I was hoping they would all clear out.  And they did, just long enough for us to do some pictures before the next group came in.  I love these!  And I love that the sun was right where Sonny was! Sonny's sister did her pictures here and it was covered in snow and I had no idea how close we were to an edge that just dropped off like that (ahhhhh!) or that there was this be

Boulder Senior Pictures,

Macy is such a happy young lady! It was so wonderful to hang out with her for a little bit! And what a beautiful day! We were so lucky because the day before it was raining in Boulder. I just adore Macy's smile!  She is so sweet! I cannot remember the actresses name that Macy looks like, but she really looks like her!  She is so classy in this image! The mountains looked so good this day! I love the colors in this one!  It is such a great spot for pretty trees! Her mom is so funny!  I love this image! I love these 2!  They are so sweet together! I think Macy thought I was a little crazy asking her to spin and walk funny, but then she got into it and she had some fun!   Love, love, love this one! This path is always so wonderful!  And Macy looked so awesome on it! I feel like the sun came out on this day because Macy was there!  She is such a bright and happy being!  She is just wonderful to be around!         For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call