Skip to main content

Riverdale Ridge High School Senior Pictures, Cade

This kid! He is so fantastic! I love how he has such a wide variety of interests and he is always so excited to share them! And he is a trooper! We did his football pictures right after practice - it just happened to be in the upper 90's. And then the next day we did more and it was 102 when I left my house. He rocks! It was a tough 2 days!




Cade has been #74 since he was a kid!  It is so cute!

Poor kid had to be at practice before the sun wanted to be out.  And work out the entire time. I let him yawn all he wanted!




Cade really likes music and so they brought over 100 records!  It was awesome!
It took us forever to get these all laid out and as we were finishing up, it started to rain... Earlier that day I had told Cade's mom that I was going to make the weather cooperate and this little rain storm was making me look really bad!  I was so glad that it moved through quickly!  Especially since we had all these records on the ground.





I love this one!  Cade has such a great laugh!

And then the sun came out and made us all hot again.  Of course it was when Cade put the flannel on... 
\Louie was very concerned about Cade going into the weeds by himself, it was so cute!  




 

 For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com.  You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaak's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 Isaak was so easygoing and genuinely amazing to be around!  He wanted his senior pictures at sunset in Boulder, which is always a hit or a miss. There’s just something about that golden light hitting the rocks and mountains that makes everything feel magical. The only catch? Everyone else thinks so too. I picked this spot years ago because hardly anyone goes there. But this time, when we showed up, it was packed ! I couldn’t believe it. I was like, really?? Why here, today of all days? As it turns out, a sweet group of friends was setting up for a surprise proposal right in the middle of our spot. I mean, adorable, but also, the timing!  But honestly, that’s one of the things I love about my job, something unexpected always happens. Whether it’s weather changes, running late, surprise events, or wardrobe hiccups, it's always a challenge! And every single time, it ends up being even better than what I planned. We wandered off a bit and found these incredible rocks off...

Brayden, Golden, Co.

 When Brayden said he wanted to do his senior pictures at Red Rocks, I was totally on board, Red Rocks is always amazing and absolutely beautiful! The only problem was the day we were doing them there was a concert.  I was very nervous! I’ve done sessions there before when a concert was happening that night, and it just a very adventurous thing to do. There are so many cars!  And people.  They are everywhere!  I didn’t even know who was performing that night, but that doesn't mean much...  I was crossing my fingers that it would all work out. And thankfully it did! It was perfect. There weren’t many people around until the doors opened, and that gave us such an amazing window to get some incredible shots. These are probably some of the greatest images I have taken at the tunnel! It was very exciting! We were lucky to be blessed with some beautiful deer! You can see all the cars starting to show up!  I was going to take them out, but then I was...

Sage's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 When I first showed up for Sage’s senior session, I just knew it was going to be something special. She was a little shy at first, but right away I could tell what a sweet and genuine young lady she is. And once she warmed up, she started to shine—it was such a joy to capture! The locations she chose were absolutely perfect, and they fit her so well. And then, as if the day knew how amazing Sage is, the sun came out just for her. It had been hiding behind the clouds for quite a while, but suddenly it burst through, lighting up her gorgeous hair and giving everything this beautiful, glowy warmth. It honestly felt magical, and I couldn’t have been more excited. Photographing Sage was such an honor. She’s kind, authentic, and absolutely radiant—I just adored every moment of her session! She has the greatest smile! I love these in the water!  It was such a beautiful day! I love this one!  It is just magical! Her and her brother are so cute! I love these in the grasses!...