Skip to main content
I know it is strange to start a blog off with someones feet, but it was such an important part of our session. Perhaps I should have taken a picture of the goat heads that kept poking our feet. They were really the problem and the bottom of our flip-flops were covered in them! It took us twice as long to walk anywhere! It was crazy! Either way, Alyssa, her mom and sister and I laughed a lot about so many things - one of those things being goat heads and their annoying habit of sticking to our shoes, feet, hands and clothing. And here is the beautiful Alyssa.




And let me tell you how hard it was to one find a place for her lay down and two find a place for me to sit on the tracks and take pictures without either of us getting poked by all those poky goat heads.













While we were out, we found this wonderful grafitied bus!





I love this image!





I couldn't decide between the color or the black and white, so I put both in!









Alyssa has always wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower, so when her sister went she bought her this model as a present. I thought that was very sweet of her.















I loved this field and the light behind her, it was fabulous!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denver Family Portraits, Kalani and Todd

When Kalani called and said she wanted to do pictures at her house, I was so excited! I love doing pictures in people's homes! I worry about toddlers in their own homes, they tend to be a little too comfortable and sometimes don't listen, but this little guy was amazing! He was definitely the star of the show! If you can't tell by this image, he likes attention!  And I just love how loved he is!  It is very heartwarming!  This little guy and his grandpa have this very special relationship, they can just look at each other and laughter commences.  It is super extra special!       For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com.  You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com

Boulder Senior Pictures, Sonny

I did Sonny's sisters Senior Pictures last year, she has been friends with my son since kindergarten and I wasn't even thinking that Sonny would be next! And so close to his sister, I should have known, but I was still remembering him as a little middle schooler! When he got out of the car, I couldn't believe how tall he had gotten! All I could think was where was I last year?!?? And then I remembered, it was mostly inside and away from people. I am still like how did he grow up??   When we were in this spot there were a lot of people looking out over the point, I really wanted to do pictures here and I was hoping they would all clear out.  And they did, just long enough for us to do some pictures before the next group came in.  I love these!  And I love that the sun was right where Sonny was! Sonny's sister did her pictures here and it was covered in snow and I had no idea how close we were to an edge that just dropped off like that (ahhhhh!) or that there was this be

Fort Lupton Senior Pictures, Isaac

I was so excited to be doing another session with baseball! And then we got to the field - that is usually unlocked - and it was locked and the sprinklers were on. So that was slightly disappointing. We were still able to do a few on the outside, but I still wished we had been able to go inside and not get soaking wet! I love this one!  This one was my silver lining to the gates being locked.  I wouldn't have thought to do  if we had been on the inside.  It totally reminds me of endless summers and having fun! When I first arrived Isaac's mom told me how she found me and at first it all made sense... and then I was so confused.  She said she found me on Zillow, at first that sounded perfectly reasonable.  And then I thought, Zillow is a site for houses...  I am sure my face went from pleased to confused... But thank you Zillow for listing my business name because otherwise she wouldn't have called. I love this one! Isaac has such a marvelous smile!  And he is such a wonderf