Skip to main content

Colorado Maternity Pictures, Marissa's little belly

I have had these pictures done for 2 days!  The first day I couldn't post them because our internet kept dropping off and it wouldn't upload the images.  Today I was gone ALL day doing things like doctor's appointments, tutoring appointments, Senior Pictures, going to the movies, visiting the insurance company, etc, etc...  It has been a LONG day!  But finally I had time to get them up!  So these are Marissa's belly pictures.  It really turned into a whole family affair, her mom, grandma, brother and sister-in-law and boyfriend all came.  And then at the park, her aunt and uncle and cousin's came!  I didn't include everyone because the focus was really supposed to be Marissa and her sweet belly!  She is due any day now - and may have already had the baby!  I hope I am not too late where she doesn't get to see the images before the baby is born.
 I love how the dress and the backdrop match!  At one point she almost blended in, like a chameleon!

 I love the dad's with the belly's, it is sooo sweet!

 Part of the reason, so many people came was because her grandma decided that morning she wanted to do family pictures.  And I loved this image!  I wish I had pictures with my grandma or great grandma when I was pregnant!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaak's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 Isaak was so easygoing and genuinely amazing to be around!  He wanted his senior pictures at sunset in Boulder, which is always a hit or a miss. There’s just something about that golden light hitting the rocks and mountains that makes everything feel magical. The only catch? Everyone else thinks so too. I picked this spot years ago because hardly anyone goes there. But this time, when we showed up, it was packed ! I couldn’t believe it. I was like, really?? Why here, today of all days? As it turns out, a sweet group of friends was setting up for a surprise proposal right in the middle of our spot. I mean, adorable, but also, the timing!  But honestly, that’s one of the things I love about my job, something unexpected always happens. Whether it’s weather changes, running late, surprise events, or wardrobe hiccups, it's always a challenge! And every single time, it ends up being even better than what I planned. We wandered off a bit and found these incredible rocks off...

Brayden, Golden, Co.

 When Brayden said he wanted to do his senior pictures at Red Rocks, I was totally on board, Red Rocks is always amazing and absolutely beautiful! The only problem was the day we were doing them there was a concert.  I was very nervous! I’ve done sessions there before when a concert was happening that night, and it just a very adventurous thing to do. There are so many cars!  And people.  They are everywhere!  I didn’t even know who was performing that night, but that doesn't mean much...  I was crossing my fingers that it would all work out. And thankfully it did! It was perfect. There weren’t many people around until the doors opened, and that gave us such an amazing window to get some incredible shots. These are probably some of the greatest images I have taken at the tunnel! It was very exciting! We were lucky to be blessed with some beautiful deer! You can see all the cars starting to show up!  I was going to take them out, but then I was...

Sage's Senior Pictures, Boulder

 When I first showed up for Sage’s senior session, I just knew it was going to be something special. She was a little shy at first, but right away I could tell what a sweet and genuine young lady she is. And once she warmed up, she started to shine—it was such a joy to capture! The locations she chose were absolutely perfect, and they fit her so well. And then, as if the day knew how amazing Sage is, the sun came out just for her. It had been hiding behind the clouds for quite a while, but suddenly it burst through, lighting up her gorgeous hair and giving everything this beautiful, glowy warmth. It honestly felt magical, and I couldn’t have been more excited. Photographing Sage was such an honor. She’s kind, authentic, and absolutely radiant—I just adored every moment of her session! She has the greatest smile! I love these in the water!  It was such a beautiful day! I love this one!  It is just magical! Her and her brother are so cute! I love these in the grasses!...