We went to go see Piper this evening, she is still at the vet's office. She is doing ok, she hasn't eaten. But she doesn't have diarrhea and she hasn't thrown up since this morning. As long as she doesn't get any worse, we will be able to bring her home tomorrow. I just hope she starts eating soon, that is a big concern. I have everything crossed, dotted and happy thoughts abound! Somewhere between today and Tuesday, she really did become our dog...
Isaak was so easygoing and genuinely amazing to be around! He wanted his senior pictures at sunset in Boulder, which is always a hit or a miss. There’s just something about that golden light hitting the rocks and mountains that makes everything feel magical. The only catch? Everyone else thinks so too. I picked this spot years ago because hardly anyone goes there. But this time, when we showed up, it was packed ! I couldn’t believe it. I was like, really?? Why here, today of all days? As it turns out, a sweet group of friends was setting up for a surprise proposal right in the middle of our spot. I mean, adorable, but also, the timing! But honestly, that’s one of the things I love about my job, something unexpected always happens. Whether it’s weather changes, running late, surprise events, or wardrobe hiccups, it's always a challenge! And every single time, it ends up being even better than what I planned. We wandered off a bit and found these incredible rocks off...
Comments