Skip to main content

Denver Portrait Photography, A big family affair

This was a wonderful day, Aiden was celebrating his 100 day celebration.  Now bare with me, I may get some of this wrong.  In Korea, the baby is kept away from everyone to protect it from colds and such things for the first 100 days.  At the end of the 100 days, there is a celebration that the baby is still healthy.  And this was Aiden's 100 day celebration, as well as family pictures and his sister Saddie's dance pictures - I'm thinking his mom could have fit in a few more things that day...

 I'm not sure if he is smiling or about to scream, but my memory says smile.
 He's like - 'hey dad, is it this finger you said not to put up?'
 Here is the beautiful Aunt and Uncle.
 Aiden was handed around a lot that day, he didn't seem to mind too much.  I think he just liked being held and loved so much!

 The happy sister and brother.
 Mysty kept kicking Aiden in the face with his own foot and he thought it was the funniest thing in the world.  It doesn't really sound that fun to me, but later this week I plan on trying and see if it improves my mood as well.  And if I am not that limber anymore, I will have my husband grab my foot and ignore my cries of pain and hit me in the face.  We'll see how that goes.
 Here is the whole family.  They were a lot of fun!  Kind of hard to corral and they were a bit surly... I'm really just kidding.  They were wonderful and definiately kept me laughing.

 Saddie getting her 'dance' make-up, by a professional mak-up artist.  I think everyone should be so lucky!



 One of Saddie's dance outfits, they were so much fun!  This is the second time I've done someone in their dance outfits and both times it has been a blast!



 I love that Aiden is crying!  While his family makes goofy faces around him!
 I love this image!  And the outfit was awesomely fun!

 Here is Aiden in his blessing suit, so cute!



 I love everything about this outfit and her hair and the location.  I love the shadow and colors, I think I could have stayed in this spot all day!
 I love this image of Saddie!
 And this is how sleeping babies pose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denver Family Portraits, Kalani and Todd

When Kalani called and said she wanted to do pictures at her house, I was so excited! I love doing pictures in people's homes! I worry about toddlers in their own homes, they tend to be a little too comfortable and sometimes don't listen, but this little guy was amazing! He was definitely the star of the show! If you can't tell by this image, he likes attention!  And I just love how loved he is!  It is very heartwarming!  This little guy and his grandpa have this very special relationship, they can just look at each other and laughter commences.  It is super extra special!       For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call Natalie at 720-837-5378 or email natalie@nataliebeckphotography.com.  You can see work at www.nataliebeckphotography.com

Fort Lupton Senior Pictures, Isaac

I was so excited to be doing another session with baseball! And then we got to the field - that is usually unlocked - and it was locked and the sprinklers were on. So that was slightly disappointing. We were still able to do a few on the outside, but I still wished we had been able to go inside and not get soaking wet! I love this one!  This one was my silver lining to the gates being locked.  I wouldn't have thought to do  if we had been on the inside.  It totally reminds me of endless summers and having fun! When I first arrived Isaac's mom told me how she found me and at first it all made sense... and then I was so confused.  She said she found me on Zillow, at first that sounded perfectly reasonable.  And then I thought, Zillow is a site for houses...  I am sure my face went from pleased to confused... But thank you Zillow for listing my business name because otherwise she wouldn't have called. I love this one! Isaac has such a marvelous smile!  And he is such a wonderf

Boulder Senior Pictures,

Macy is such a happy young lady! It was so wonderful to hang out with her for a little bit! And what a beautiful day! We were so lucky because the day before it was raining in Boulder. I just adore Macy's smile!  She is so sweet! I cannot remember the actresses name that Macy looks like, but she really looks like her!  She is so classy in this image! The mountains looked so good this day! I love the colors in this one!  It is such a great spot for pretty trees! Her mom is so funny!  I love this image! I love these 2!  They are so sweet together! I think Macy thought I was a little crazy asking her to spin and walk funny, but then she got into it and she had some fun!   Love, love, love this one! This path is always so wonderful!  And Macy looked so awesome on it! I feel like the sun came out on this day because Macy was there!  She is such a bright and happy being!  She is just wonderful to be around!         For more information on High School Seniors, Portraits and Weddings call