I know lots of people are waiting for blog postings and galleries to be uploaded, I am working diligently to get them all done! My dad was in the hospital last week (he is ok! Yay!) and I was with him for a few days. I thought I could catch up this week, but it has proven to be harder than I thought! But rest assured, I am working, working! And I will get everything as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience!
When Brayden said he wanted to do his senior pictures at Red Rocks, I was totally on board, Red Rocks is always amazing and absolutely beautiful! The only problem was the day we were doing them there was a concert. I was very nervous! I’ve done sessions there before when a concert was happening that night, and it just a very adventurous thing to do. There are so many cars! And people. They are everywhere! I didn’t even know who was performing that night, but that doesn't mean much... I was crossing my fingers that it would all work out. And thankfully it did! It was perfect. There weren’t many people around until the doors opened, and that gave us such an amazing window to get some incredible shots. These are probably some of the greatest images I have taken at the tunnel! It was very exciting! We were lucky to be blessed with some beautiful deer! You can see all the cars starting to show up! I was going to take them out, but then I was...
Comments